Fireplace caused fatal Kaysville fire

UTC
US NEWS FEEDS > UTAH >

Fire crews battle a house fire in Kaysville on Friday, Nov. 29, 2019. Firefighters later discovered the body of a 76-year-old man inside. He was the sole occupant of the home | Kaysville Fire Department KAYSVILLE — A fireplace was responsible for sparking a house fire that killed a man in Kaysville this weekend, officials confirmed Sunday. When crews responded to the home at 529 E. 250 North about 10:15 p.m. Friday, “they had pretty heavy fire involvement coming out of all the windows. They did what they could to knock it down as quickly as they could,” Kaysville Fire Capt. Aaron Shupe said. The crews searched rooms where they thought the home’s owner, DeRay Taylor, 76, might be in as quickly as possible, but they weren’t able to find him in...

READ MORE >
Fireplace caused fatal Kaysville fire

Sponsored Content